22 February 2009

it's 4.20am and I'm still here

It's 4.20am, and I couldn't sleep after I woke up from sleep.
I slept at around 8.30pm til 2am....

There are many things running in my mind.
There are many questions popping up in my mind
Which make me couldn't sleep no matter how hard I tried.

#1
Why people always take things from granted?
Basic things, simple things........
Is that human being? Is that human's nature?
I really don't understand why?
I ask myself, am I this type of person?
Maybe yes maybe no, even the answer is yes, definitely will be some certain things,
but I will not cross the limit, for sure, or 99%? *scratching head and think hard*

The thought is inspired by an eye-opening incident that happened recently to me which ruined up my life and also people who is surrounding me....

Frankly speaking, I hate people who take things from granted. so I might hate myself too?
Or what extent do we take things for granted, and whether or not we get the chance to realize that (and hopefully do something about it) before it’s too late?

#2
I am not happy. I am feeling sorrow.
All the stitches finally taken out, but they are so ugly.
And yet, they are exposing.
Whenever I looked at my wounds, the horrible accident flashed back...
It was really scary...
I need to get rid of this....
Why can't we just press the "DELETE" button like computer and delete all the bad memories or things that we don't want to?

I hate my wounds....so much! =(((