27 February 2009

.. Still alive ..

I have been MIA for a week.
I'm so sorry because I was having a hectic week...
busy busy busy busy!
Finally get my ass back to class,
and realized that I hardly catch up because I didn't attend
class for more than 2 weeks...
Next week I'm having my exploration week,
for me isn't exploration week for me
as I stil have replacement class, appointments with my lecturers,
and a dozen of assignments are waiting for me.

Well let's throw it aside abt muh assignments 1st,
let's keep u guys updated of the recent me.
There you go.


Saturday 20/02/2009
Pictures updated for the day I went to take off my stitches
Pwease do take a glance on it.
Enjoy!

At first steady nya

*Ouchhhh..... OOoooouucccchhhssss....*!
bo steady neh...
*pwease do focus on my expression*



Take a deep breathe!!!!
Trying to relax....
Unfortunately cannot make it :(

*************************************************

21/02/2009
*Golf Session - driving range*

I had the urge of playing golf. So so so EAGERLY!
I couldn't play with muh current condition which is becos muh hand :(
Just took out the stitches in the afternoon,
(James said my wounds are awesome and so sexy =_= kill me pwease!)
yet it haven't fully recover, I dare not to play...
Nvm, baby promised me that he will teach me how to play
once my hand is fully recover =)
I believe I cant even reach 1m? LOL
*you will never know*


Yusof and I were chilling while
James and baby were playing~
so, CAMWHORED! :P


i
Tiger James was looking for his ball...
Building behind??


nice pose!
Yusof has the potential. He played really good though
thats his 2nd time of playing golf!
My gwod! talented!

*************************************************

23/02/2009 - Monday Refreshment
La Bodega, Bangsar

I miss the drinking session.
I miss drinking beer/liquor.
Forced to quit drinking beer/liquor for almost 3 weeks
because of my bloody wounds....
Thank god, I can be able to drink NOW!!!!!!
O w h y e a h b a b y !
Here we are!!! =)))))

Do you know what is called "lan yeng"???
Here you go, a very good example! :)

A very memorable and unforgettable night.

Matthew Tan Pichay & Jocelyn Goh Min Jiun
*Unofficially engaged*

Witnesses : Joanne Angie James

Though we signed on the "tissue paper" *LOL*
but I think it was simply romantic instead of type and print it out,
it was just so formal.

Joanne a.k.a chili*tomato**tipsy-kard instead of drunkard

The pei ka Jo & Angie

Well, Jo's friend...
Hrmmm, I'm sorry that I have forgotten his name



my god, really tomato.
Jo was extremely noisy & kacao
man for the whole night from bangsar to darrus
*HAHAHAHHAHAAH*




After drinking session around 2am, we went to pj darrus to yumca.
Basically all of us were so dead after all....
After makan and balik rumah to oi oi ...
Baby was staying over my place and I was so happy to
hug him to sleep =)
The sweetest and warmest moment ever.
Happie engagement baby
I you



tata

..xoxo..