08 November 2008

Soft opening of the Supper Club

Friday 07.Nov.2008
Joanne invited us to the soft opening of the Supper Club
which located at Desa Sri Hartamas.
We straight to Hartamas after our class.
OMG, I seriously hate the traffic of Malaysia, especially Kelana Jaya!
Hartamas as well! Argh! Full of cars!
*faint*faint*faint*!
We reached there at around 7.45pm
den we makan makan 1st before we went to the club.



Jocelyn, Joanne & James
Wow, tripple J!


Baby & I

Both of them were trying to peep??


I heart the disco ball :P

Supper Club
Environment & the atmosphere are not bwad.
Whole concept is nice.
Maybe is because of the disco ball :P
tats why I keep giving compliment *lol*

=_______= baby

Silliness of US!

Joanne * Jocelyn

This bloody 32% alcohol Bacardi Apple seriously knocked me DOWN!
Means? I got drunk, extremely DRUNK (=__=)
I couldn't taste the liquor at all, taste like apple sparkling juice!
Owh damn! Next time gotta becareful de!
Until yesterday I only knew that actually they opened 3 bottles of Bacardi Apple...


Yay, tripple J in the club! ( :

Frankly speaking, I couldn't recall when we took this picture..
lol
btw, this pic is funny! haha

Look at James's expression.. :P
Yeahh...I got yr hat I got yr hat!!!!

Mwahhhhhh~!

When we took this? LOL
blur! blur! blur!
Obviously I was edi DOWN! lol

Nice to meet you Eugune =)

Eugune Jocelyn & Joanne

@____@?

Drunkard! Especially baby and I *lol*!
James? A little bit?
Joanne? Not at all? Or a little bit as well?
Buaahahaha!

.
.
.

Btw, I didn't post all the pictures..
There are a lot more in Facebook :)
Go check it out!

.
.
.

Well, I think we left at around 11sth or 12?
Nvm, is not a big deal!
Something happened which i don't want to mention it here...
I'm here to apologize and thanks to Joanne, James & Eugune.
Thanks for helping and sorry for troublesom you guys.
But somehow, I enjoyed!

tata

..xoxo..