07 November 2008

Broken friendship

There is a poem truly describes how do I feel right now....

I once thought that you have cared
But no nothing, but despair
A broken friendship I thought was unbreakable
A friendship I struggled to hold on to
But suddenly it breaks
Too good to be true
Nothing inside
Just pain,despair,sorrows and hurt
I should have seen it coming
Should have been more alert
Was it jealousy
That broke this friendship bond
But does it matter now
Inside says I must move on
Losing a friend is just too much
Especially one of my best friends
The painful feeling you sent me
But it all depends
Depends if I accept it
And trap it all inside
But no, I rejected
I won’t let the friendship die
It may seem like I failed
To continue on this reality
But I’m still struggling to hold on
This broken friendship