13 November 2008

5th month Anniversary

What is the date today?
Wow, I will never forget this date. : )
13/11/2008
A very special day for baby and I
*Our 5th month Anniversary*

Ya, people might say,"Please la, just a monthly anniversary, what for u wanna celebrate it or take it so important?"
Usually couple will only celebrate their 1st 2nd 3rd yr/s anniversary...which comes to "year/s"....
So obviously it might sound a bit "ridiculous" for them
to "celebrate" monthly anniversary but.....
baby and I really do appreciate this day.
(But of cos, not only this day kiez,
we do appreciate every single moment that we spent together.)
Btw, this is the day to "represent" us.
The day officially being together.
Actually we didn't really that celebrate it lah,
we just want to spend our "limited" time to each other,
our very precious moment.

I love you baby!
I really do love you loads.
We have been thru a lot of up and down,
but we still appreciate each other and will try out best
not to let the words "break up"
come out from our mouth.
Baby, no matter how many difficulties/problems we have,
we still need to hold our hand tight and overcome it ya?
Again, I love you.