12 November 2008

Nothing, but Jocelyn : )

Got this from my friend's blog...
Just to kill my boredom! xD

SELF

[01] Name: Jocelyn Goh
[02] Nickname: Miao, Joce, baby
[03] Gender: Female
[04] Relationship status: In a Relationship with Matthew Tan Pichay
[05] Zodiac Sign: Gemini
[06] Height: 168cm
[07] Weight: 51kg (Gain 3kg, sad case!)
[08] Where do you live: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
[09] Hometown: Taipei & Sarawak
[10] Piercings: Currently 3
[11] Tattoo: Coming soon *lol*
[12] Hair: Natural dark and long
[13] Skin: Fair
[14] Primary school: Puay Chai
[15] High school: Sekolah Menengah Taman S.E.A
[16] College/University: Taylor's College, University of Technology Sydney, Metropolitan College, The One Academy (Currently)
[17] Shoe siz: 6 or 7
[18] Transportation: Proton Wira


FAVORITE
[19] Color: Pink, purple, red, and baby blue
[20] Number/s: 13 & 31
[21] Drinks: Bubble tea, Ying Yong, teh ice, addicted to COFFEE!
[22] Foods: French toast, Maggie goreng tak mao sayur, sushi
[23] Months: May (My baby and my birthday) and December (I heart Christmas!)
[24] Celebrity: None
[25] Singer/band: Jason Mraz, Katy Perry, Leona Lewis, Avril Lavigne, Jay Chou, Gary Cao Ge, and etc
[26] Actor: Jacky Chan, and a lot more. Unfortunately I don't remember names =_=
[27] Season: Summer (Shopping time =D ) & Autumn
[28] Restaurant: Zanmai Sushi, Dai Hei Xi, Kim Gary

THE LOVE
[29] You found your another half: So far yes
[30] If yes, who is he/she: Matthew Tan Pichay
[31] If no, who you want he/she to be: -
[32] Time(s) you in relationship: 10 times, longest 4 years and 7 months
[33] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): Guess, yes? :P
[34] Did anything wrong to your other half: Unfortunately yes, *regret*
[35] What was/were the wrong you had done: Don't want to mention about it
[36] Ever argue with your other half: Omg, uncountable
[37] You with your other half since: June 2008
[38] Are you straight/Lesbo: Definetely straight la duh
[39] Reasons you love your other half: "Baby, I love you for who you are!"
[40] You and your other half in which stage: Hot period
[41] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: He woo-ed me
[42] Ever think of marry he/she: Yes, I do :)

THE FRIENDS
[43] Your first best friend: Tan Sze Sze
[44] Your first enemy: Don't wanna mention
[45] The friend you love the most: Angie Soon, Seow Theng, Erica Wong and etc :)
[46] The enemy you hate the most(1only): Don't wanna mention
[47] Your most beautiful girl friend: Angie, Jacklyn, Bird, Wendy, Joanne
[48] Your most handsome boy friend: Jonathan Lee, and my baby ^^
[49] The kind of girl you hate the most: Being bitchy, and slutty
[50] The kind of boy you hate the most: Playboy & show off his wealth
[51] You fall in love with your close friend before: Nope
[52] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Yes, Lai Yew Jin
[53] If your friend backstabbing you: Mad & dissapointed but forgive them after a period. I can't angry a person for very long
[54] If your friend betray you: Same.
[55] If your friend woo your lover: I can't do anything and say anything. I might cut off the friendship with my friend?
[56] If your friend fall in love with you: Girl or guy first.??? LOL
[57] If you fall in love with your best friend: Nope I guess

THE FAMILY
[58] Live with mother/father/parents: Parents
[59] Siblings(included you): 1
[60] Eldest: My brother
[61] Youngest: Me
[62] Love/hate your family: I <3>

THE STUDIES
[63] Are you a good student: Nah, haha :P
[64] You always done your assignments: half yes and no :P Sometimes kinda lazy wei
[65] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Mr Desmond, Mr William and one during my CPU, but I've forgotten his name T_T
[66] Always late to school/college: Depends what class is that
[67] Your class: Bored
[68] You love your seniors: Some of them :) My baby is a senior wurt~
[69] Senior who you love the most: My baby? hehehe...
[70] Your classmates good/bad: All very GOOD wei!
[71] Excellent result classmate: Yes
[72] Laziest classmate: Me I guess? Ahahahah~