28 November 2008

I need a break!

Oh my goodness! I have never been exhausted like this before. My condition right now? It's like after running a huge big field for 100rounds. MY GOODNESS!!!!!

Walking zombie is still going to appear in around PJ & Sunway, don't get frighten because that's me. *faint*! I slept not more than 4 or 5 hours for these few weeks. I was so busy with my assignments especially THIS WHOLE WEEK!

I had history of art & design II exam on Monday, presentation on Tuesday, 2 assignments due on Thursday & lastly, 4 figures due today. OH MY GOD! Plus tomorrow and Sunday gotta start doing my costume because Monday is our dateline. In addition, I have Comm Skill II exam on Tues! HELP ME!!! Assignments are taking away my life! I'm here to apologize to my lovely friends because I didn't update my blog for almost 1 week & sorry that I couldn't yumca or hang out with you guys as I'm extremely busy sial! T___________T

I need a break! A long long break! A hoiday! I thought of going back to Taipei, unfortunately, my mom is going back to Taiwan on January, I can't follow because my new semester is gonna start in the beginning of January. How sad! I miss my hometown in a sudden. Wanna run away from M'sia so desperately, so sick of M'sia. Argh.... Whatever lar... I'm here to look forward my term break! I've kinda a lot of activities as well.

My schedule during my term break:
- Mom promised me to bring me go SHOPPING! OWH yes! I wanna buy clothesss wei!!!
- Hang out with my baby and my buddiesssss! DRINK DRINK DRINK! but not CLUBBING! lol, because I'm seriously so so so so so so S.I.C.K of clubbing!
- My baby's dad, cousins and relatives are coming back from Philipine~ So I'm not free during x'mas period~ hehe~
- Might be going PD? Not sure about it!
- MOVIE MOVIE SING K SING K!! I don't care I must drag my baby, angie, yuan, joan lim, joanne chow, james along!!!
- Meet up with Ericaaaa!!!!! Of cos my lovely theng!!!!
- Gonna borrow "Princess hours" from Jamessss!
- Maybe some trip with my mom....
- Etc..................
- Oh yeah, the most importantly, DIET during my term break! 3kgs!!!!!!!