23 November 2008

I feel the liquor

ARGH! I feel the liquor inside my stomach!
Running up and down? Or rolling up and down?
Aik aik, feeling so uncomfortable man.
I wanna stab my stomach! Goddamn!
Yesterday night attended Jason's birthday party
with my baby and James.
I was just feeling tipsy yesterday night, but I have no idea why I vomited when I just got back home.

So, as a conclusion, I'm having a hang over!

I didn't really take much pictures, just only 5 of it... LOL
There you go...

My baby just got up from the swimming pool
because all the guys threw him in :P
BIG LAUGH! BIG LAUGH!

All wet wet :P

They were throwing someone...
but I got no idea who was da victim.



Well, enjoyed my night to the fullest.
And now I gotta study for my History of Art & Design II
because tomorrow is the exam. Sigh...
Ganbateh to Jocelyn!