21 November 2008

♥ Angie . Happie 21st ♥

20/11/2008
A very important date
My Xiao Za Bou *Angie*!
Her 21st birthday : )

Let me sing a birthday song for her!

Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to Angie~
Happy birthday to you!!!!!!

Happy birthday!
Selamat Hari Jadi!
生日快乐!
I lurveeee u za bou~XD
My forever best friend *mwahh*!


A fast shot :P
post . chak !


Miserable face (>____<)

Karen & Angie @ Yippie Cup, 1 Utama

I like the effect.

My baby likes this picture.. But somehow I
don't find it's nice! HAHA

We celebrated Angie's 21st bday @ Fullhouse =)
Thanks to Joanne who introduce such a nice & chilling place~
I like the concept there. I got attracted by their brightness, seriously.
It looks like heaven XD *haha*! White & bright~
In addition, it's also a store, you can shop, eat and chill in the same time.
WOW~! Iz cool!
I would like to go there again!

. Menu .

. Menu .
The price is reasonable plus their food there is yum yum~


. Group picture .
Angie Karen Jasper Joanne James Matthew Jocelyn
(Joan is MIA because she had some problem.)

(My baby was so excited, we hadn't even start to place our order
and he kept saying "pai zao, pai zao"! hehe, cute la u baby!)

James Part I

James PArt II

U look at my baby... See his expression...
Especially his eye brow :P

Playful us

My baby was so busy.
He was busy eating his garlic bread
and taking picture in the mean time.
But ended up kena *fuck* from Angie because didn't take picture properly.
HAHA
Dai sei baby, you deserve it :P
La~La~La~

3 jugs of tiger = RM99++
*I'm promoting*
Ho-ho-ho!

Karen . Jocelyn . Birthday girl *Angie*

Yuan... >_<


The chicken chop? Er, or is a filet?
Well whatever.. The main point is what kind of shape wei?

. Fullhouse.

Jasper * Jocelyn
He only slept for 2 hours the day before,
but he still very energetic :P

Double J
Joanne Jocelyn

Woohooo~
Angie, your chocolate banana birthday cake : )

She was so happy ...
Hope you really enjoyed your birthday za bou...
Be happy alwis!

Hehe... They were playing~
Actually still got a lot more, I didn't post it here....
Wanna know more go check it out my Facebook la den :P

My baby!!!!!!!!!

. Jane .
Finally she came...



Wanna give the birthday girl a birthday kiss :P

Za bou, again, happy 21st birthday!
Plus, thx for yr dinner.



A great night!
We left at around 11.40pm I guess
All balik rumah oi oi~


End of the night!

tata

..xoxo..