31 January 2009

Unforgettable festive week - *Happie Visiting*

~CNY Day 4~

Day

On the way to Baby's ah ma's house with Joanne & James.
Sigh, someone is MIA : ANGIE SOON TIAN AI :(
za bou, pls get your ass back ! Yes NOW! ASAP!
*ROAR*

Camwhoring - Stewpid face
What's the green green thingy at the back?
*Plant*
For what?
Baby's mom asked to bring it to Ah Ma's hse.
(I'm here being nice to fulfill you guys curiosity!LMAO!)
(Some might not know what the hack is LMAO?
Laugh my ass off! Buahaha)


heart my baby to wear this top.
handsome sial~!~!~!~

Baby, pls SHAVE!


After ah ma's house, as usual, yumca session.
We went to old town SS15.


Next destination: My house

Let's start our black jack & in between!
Owh my god, I was so so so so unlucky.
While playing in between, I had very nice pair of card 2 & K
People will usually all in when get this sort of cards,
and so do I!
I don't know what god mother reason, I got a K!
Argh!!!!! DOUBLE of the pot sial!!!!!
I nearly wanna bang my head to the table!
Plus, it happened not only one time :(
lose RM30, supposed to lose lagi more,
thank god baby helped me to pay,
otherwise I will be farking broke sial!

..Lucinda * Jocelyn..

..Joanne * Lucinda * Jocelyn..
(Don't like the lighting!)

..My beloved * His beloved..

.. James Matthew Jocelyn..

Next destination: Joanne's house
Joanne's chow chow banana!
*Buahahaha*
Since coco name it as "coco banana",
okay man, let's name Joanne's dog "chow chow banana"!
btw, chow chow banana is so lansi!
Wanted to capture her beauty look, but she didn't wanto
layan me :(



Night
had our dinner at Hartamas, a korean restaurant.
I've no idea what's the name of the restaurant.
It might be a short term memory lost,
or it might also because of I'm getting older!
*Argh*

My very first time.
Foods are delicious - "chopstick" lickin' good"!! :P

Let's play a game!
Spot the difference!
Hint? Lips! :P

*thumb up*!

Too hot! Too spicy!
Burning burning!
Baby's lips was burning!! Hot like fire! Hot like volcano! :P
La~La~La~
Though it's hot & spicy, but my baby was lovin it man!
Suprisingly my baby didn't say say sth like
it was like having an orgasm man! Steam!
Buahahaha~xD

Our candid.
Picture on left: What were we looking at? =_=
my look CMI! Argh! Hate my side view at times sial!

James a.k.a Monster

..Joanne * James..

..Joanne * Eugune..
Thanks fer your dinner eh! Alwiz belanja us, pai sei!

Went to James's house after our hot & spicy dinner :P
Watched Men In Black *LOL*!
All of us ciao at around 11pm as it was a tiring day but with loads of fun :)

Camwhored "a little BIT" when I just got back home :P



**************************************************

~CNY Day 5~

Day
Stupid Jabatan Pendaftaran Maluri!
Drove all the way from pj to Cheras as I wanted to
collect my IC, god damn it system down couldn't collect my IC!
Ish-ish-ish!

Double date :)
♥ TJ . Louise * Matthew . Jocelyn ♥
Thought of watching Bride wars, but then it was FULL!
Argh! So we planned to yumca!


Night
Baby, louise, tj & James came to my house to GAMBLE!!! :P

All my CHIPS!!!!
I got these much of chips while we were
just playing for fun.
However, kosong chips while playing with $$$$ :(
Argh!!!!
"Mr. Luck" always stay far far away from me sial!


Er hrmm, louise? Apa tu expression sial?

The love bird
..TJ * Louise..


GODDAMNIT! He has a nice hand man!
Won majority of our chips man!

We were all playing poker


Guess this year was my best CNY ever! :)
I was constantly busy with friends and more.
Wish I could turn back the time man because I miss the every single moment
that I spent with my families, my baby, baby's families and all my friends.
Well, memories will alwis be in my brain, it can never to be erased.
Bwai bwai my 1 week holiday, it's time to
get my ass back to college.
*ouch*!
On the other hand, assignments, shyt!
I haven't start doing anything man!
Really holy shyt man!
Wish me luck cos I gotta start to do NOW!

tata

..xoxo..