13 January 2009

Every morning is a brand new day for me. A beginning of a new day.
I have been given this day to use as I will.
As I grow older, (Well, when the day it comes - 31st of May, I will turn from 23 to 24 years old!)
I realized time flies extremely fast like a rocket. LOL

As today is the 7th month Anniversary for baby and I :)
Any confession to him?
We been through a lot of ups and downs.
We laughed, we cried, we argued,
but all these cant stop our love.
I do remember every single thing that we have been through
or any sweet little things that my baby did to me.
He is amazingly sweet u know? :) He is always do.
I'm always put a sweet smile on my face whenever I think of him.
He changed me, he turned me to become loyal and faithful.
I will not stop loving him until the day I die.
Again, happy 7th month Anniversary baby.
I always love you, my love to you will always increase day by day, year by year...
Sometimes it's pointless of saying all these sweet little words,
just let the time to prove my action, and my love to you.

And I also do realized, none of us can control the time.
Time stand still for nobody.
How often I wish I could turn back time,
to avoid all the stupid things and mistakes I did before.
However I couldn't.
I can only learn through the lesson and
always remind myself not to repeat the same mistake again.

As in, when tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever.
We can never chase it back again.
Appreciate and think twice before you do anything.

Song of the day: I told you so by Carrie Underwood