24 January 2009

CNY is around the corner!

Woohoo! CNY is around the corner!
*Kinda sad at times because I'm sick sial*
*sniff sniff*
*sneeze sneeze*

Hardly recall back what I did for my past CNY?
Hmmm, oh ya, I went to quite a number of my friend's house to
bai nian bai nian, ang pao come come :P
It was pretty fun but I was really exhausted!

Oh yeah, I bought my new year clothes the day
or the day before the CNY :P
This year better, at least I bought my CNY 2-3 days
before CNY! Haha! Actually no difference sial.
Well, why am I making it a big deal har?
*scratching head*!
In total, I bought 3 dresses, 1 top, 1 pair of heels, and 1 necklace.
Not enough for me though.
Women will never complain of getting more clothes right?
We will never satisfied!

OMG, I thought of 1 brainless "seafood" bitch
when I was shopping with angie, james, joanne and baby at Sunway Pyramid.
I went to this shop name, OriginalFake, with Angie & James.
First of all, I was looking at a skirt, and I kinda like it.
I was holding the skirt with my left hand and
wanted to see clearly of the quality.
I noticed this brainless seafood bitch was beside me
talking with his bf, I guess?
Then she came and grab the dress from me!
HALO!?!?!?!
Guys, do u know that the skirt was still on my hand,
EXCUSE ME, I WAS STILL LOOKING AT IT!
Wa lao wei! I seriously never met this kind of impolite, rude,
uneducated people before in my lifetime man.
Brainless, COMPLETELY! TOTALLY!

Story haven't end yet,
after of what she did, fine,
I didn't want to layan with this brainless "seafood" bitch.
Therefore, I walked to Angie & James to tell them what was going on.
After a mean while, I hear that "seafood" bitch was speaking loudly
and walking out...
She said something like,
"I just wanto take a look, can or not?"
"like you can afford to buy the skirt!!!?"
*in mandarin*try to imagine when seafood says such sentence in rude way*
*yeah man, that's the way*
Actually got a lot more, but I didn't hear clearly and
yet I couldn't recall.

Frankly speaking, speechless.
What a brainless seafood girl sial?
I didn't want to quarrel with the seafood,
it will only lower down my education level and my "class"
of talking to her.
And yet, I do not want to waste my time and my saliva.

How does she looks like?
The only thing I can remember, she's with her super blonde hair!
Irritating! Yew! Yuck!
Well, since I was talking about the seafood bitch,
that was so coincidence that I just viewed my friend's blog,
and he posted this youtube video,
"10 steps to be lala"

By the way,
Please do not watch this video
if you're easily get offended!


*comment after watching this*?
"I didn't know that it's a must for lala to have a Japanese name!?"
"I learn something new man!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!"