08 January 2009

Okay, I've been MIA for 1 week. I was sangat de busy! Busy of what? Well, shopping, drinking, yumca, badminton (5-10min oni sial!), sing k and of cos busy dating with my baby. On the other hand, class started on 5th, a brand new semester. So gotta BACK to college and start to study hard and study smart for this semester. Aim for : pass with flying colors. Wish me luck ya!


Oh gosh! Guess what? I have no class on Monday & Wednesday, BUT THEN HOR, I have class in the EARLY MORNING on Saturday. Kill me pwease... Come... Been in this world for almost 24 years, first time in my life time of having class on Saturday!!!! Argh... Argh... Argh... Argh...


I was pretty happie that I pass all my subjects and got 2B. Well, frankly speaking, I wasn't satisfy, I was expecting to get an A for one of my subject. Nah, nvm then.


Btw, beside of busy doing the things I mentioned in above, I was so LAZY to blog recently!
I am a PIG PIG PIG!
I have a lazy bones! LOL!

I would like to express my love to my baby, yeah man, out of sudden!
"Rain and sunshine do not always come together. Night and day never coincide. But you and I,
it's the perfect match :) "

"Life may sometimes be a rough road to walk on when everything seems wrong. But don't give up, just go on because when you think you're all alone, no, you're totally wrong, turn around and you will find me walking along, I will always be there for you baby. I Love You."

Awww, I'm so in love right now! Can't wait to hug hug kiss kiss my baby tomorrow :)

Okay, I'm pretty sleepy right now, maybe I will continue this blog tomorrow or something :)

tata

..xoxo..