18 January 2009

Saturday

Aww, everyone loves Saturday except for me.
Why? It is because I have class in the
early morning 9am sial!!!!
Supposed to sleep more in the Saturday, why I cant??
WHY WHY?
God tell me WHY? (T_T) pity sial!

After class I went to my baby's house to lepak lepak,
den we got ready at around 5pm because it was TJ's 25th birthday!
*Happie birthday to ya*!
Went to Angie's house and then Joanne's house...
OKAY, started to move, let's go everyone! MAKAN MAKAN!

Well, I met quite a lot of my old mates :)
It was so glad to see them.
Unfortunately, I had forgotten to take picture
with all of them during the party!
Memories will forever stay in our mind although
we didn't take any picture.

Taken these pictures when I just SWITCHED ON MY TIPSY mode :P
kissed everyone once I got into the car neh!

After the party, baby and I went to Jaya One there I guess?
Not really sure the name of the place.
Well, the main point.... We went there to find my lovely theng and Michael to
drink wine!
Pretty cool environment, it's a fantastic place to chill.

Our groupie picture.
My dear, hope to see ya soon during CNY ya :)
I will always miss u! *muax*!