27 January 2009

Gong Hei Fat Choi Day 1 & 2

Chinese New Year *Day 1*

My very first day of CNY.
Our tradition, our very first destination will be
天后宫 "Tian Hou Gong" which located at KL.
I still remember last time I love to go there so much,
because got all kind of comics and little funny thingy were selling at the lower ground.
Absolutely, "tian hou gong" always be my very first place
to "buka" my angpao just to buy comic books :P
Ya man, my so called childhood.
When I have grown older, no more comic books.
I did not have the excitement and the habit of collecting comic books.
Therefore, now I'm just to go there with my parents and pray pray :)


After pray pray n lunchie lunchie, I went back home to take a short nap and
I went to visit eow Theng since I was so bored at home sial!
Well, it WAS FREAKING SUPERB SUPERB HOT wei!
Almost became BBQ Jocelyn dy wei,
oops, maybe partially :P
Well, activities when visiting your friend's house?
Especially during CNY? (@___@)
Come on baby, you got my answer!
>>>> GAMBLING! <<<<
Well well well, how was my luck?
Yew, pretty bad!
I should have wear red color panties & bra sial :P
Oopssss! HeHeHe... o.O


*********************************************

Chinese New Year *Day 2*

The 1st destination, my baby's grandma house :)

You see little HanNa...
She's soooo sooooo soooooo soooo KAWAII des ka ! ! !
She's less than 1 year old..
God, I couldn't be able to carry her properly,
because she is heavy neh!!!!
好吃好住neh~ *hohoho*

Matt's cousin, erm, name Daiyanti (Should be wrong spelling =_=)
OMG, she's so into PS man,
On the other hand, she won't easily give up of
asking my baby to play PS with her!
HAHAHAHA
Is that considered as a compliment?

My silly baby..... always with silly face.
=___= Can I have a proper and NORMAL expression on u?
Can I?


HanNa and us

We went to meet up with Joanne @ SS15.
Supposed to go Old Town, tidak tahu old town wasn't open sial!
*ish-ish-ish*!
Owh yeah man!
Activities when hanging out except talking drinking eating crapping??
Especially during CNY??
>>>> GAMBLING <<<<
(Why am I repeating the same sentences sial?)
Hohoho, thought I had no luck since I kept losing
at Seow theng's hse and baby grandma's hse :P
Well well well, my Mr Luck is back :P
I won RM50 sial :P
In betweeen is such a nice game man!~xD
(I won my baby's money! Ooopsss! Sorry baby!)

Stewpid me

Well, so empty sial!
Sometimes I kinda miss the hapening SS15.


End of the day

*you know you love me*

-xoxo-
(HAHA, from Gossip Girl :P)

p/s: Sorry people, recently I'm so into the word "sial". Please try to tahan abit sial la k? LOL