20 September 2009

Those days when being a nurse

I was working part time and I was looking for a permanent job in the mean time.
First of all, congratz congratz me first ;)
As I just got a job in Lust Magazine as a Marketing Executive.
Hopefully this will be the right job for me. ;D


Well, as you can see in the pictures below,
we dressed like a nurse,
and no doubt, we memang a nurse. heh...


Our task was to check all the phone whether the 3G is activated or not.
I like the concept, as we did have clinic and doctor as well.
For "patient" who wanted to activate their 3G
or wanted to know more information about 3G,
they may seek for doctor in the clinic.


I miss those days man.
Besides that, Digi HQ got a lot ANGMO wei! ! ! !
*bleuk*



The scorpion - Emily


Glad to know them
*Ines, Kathy, Si Mun & Emily*



-You know you love me.-

-xoxo-