22 September 2009

Perfect match

Perfect match #1
A perfect match of the Flora by Gucci perfume & sunglasses.
They are a happy family as you can see now, heh ;)
Mom had been nagging me when I had the free time to get a sunglasses since 2-3 weeks ago?
Well...
Do you believe in love at first sight?
This happened to me when I first "met" Flora by Gucci sunglasses.
So I bought & brought it home happily.
(btw, thankiew to my lovely dad for sponsoring me~)


When my Flora by Gucci sunglasses met her soul mate, Flora by Gucci perfume,
I "announced" them as a happy family, heh =)

*
*
*

Perfect match #2
I broke up with my ex-loved - LG Cookie, sad to say that our relationship only last for 7 months.
I dumped him because of he is too laggy and always restart! ! !
*ROAR*
So I decided to dump him.
And, I fall in love with Nokia E71 right after I dumped him.
You guys can't blame me of this, because Nokia E71 is a way too attractive.
He is like a prince charming for me, awwww
He's 99.9% perfect, yay, almost close to 100%
Where is the 0.01% goes?
Well, please blame the keypad, or maybe I should blame my finger is way too big to press the keypad? LOL
(heh, hope you guys understand what am I trying to say! lol)


Are you feeling excited to see my new love??
hehe, here you go~
*dang-dang-dang-daaaaaaannnnnggggg*! =))


I love the white color E71 and also the casing.
Another perfect match.