02 September 2009

The movie "Up"


I didn't really feel like watching it
when the first time I watched the preview of this movie.
But right after I heard pretty a lot of good comments of this movie.
Thus, I decided to watch ;)


Up is a computer-animated comedy-adventure film.
It's about a cranky old man and an overeager Wilderness Explorer who flew to South America
in a floating house suspended from helium balloons.


I really love this movie.
It's a balance of funny and sad, and it's definitely for all ages.
If I were the wife, I would definitely have no regret of married him (Mr. Fredricksen).
I don't think I can find a man like him who loves his wife and fulfilling
all his wife's dreams no matter how difficult it is.
hehe, guess what? My bf shoot me back when I said that ;p
Awww, no matter what, it's a very touching, awesome and wonderful movie.
The most touching animated film ever made.
So guys, GO WATCH! Is a MUST MUST MUST !