26 September 2009

Instead of being a bookworm, we......

Do you go library often when you were studying?
Or only visit library before the exam week?
hehe, when I was studying in Taylor's College, I used to drop by library everyday whenever I had any break time. Can't imagine huh?
Sad to say that, I seldom go to library when I was studying in The One Academy.
*ish*
Therefore, after so long, I was in The Library again! Haha...
Instead of being a bookworm, I went to Library, The Curve "DRINK n DRINK n DRINK"!
Totally against the rules right? Where got such library allow students to drink inside the library?
Nah, there is... haha that's The Library @ The Curve. ;D
*ngek-ngek*


Jocelyn a.k.a Alcoholic @ Apartment
My all time favorite companion, Tiger beer ;)

Emily, the sweetest girl ever.
She's so damn photogenic, don't you agree? ;)


Elaine grand-daughter, Chris sopoh and Jocelyn ;p

The birthday boy, Steven (middle) and his friends.
Nice to know you all.

My beloved husband ;)
Always & forever



The end, got back home with a tipsy minded. LOL!