12 September 2009

Happy birthday to Jo

Date : 29th August 2009
Location : 7atenine, Ascortt Hotel
Our main actress : Joanne Chow
;)


Her birthday actually falls on 8th of September, she celebrated early
because she was leaving to Philippine on the 1st of September for job training.
Chris, bie and I were busying doing the "handmade 1 1/2 months calendar" for her.
You guys must be curious why 1 1/2 months only for CALENDAR?!?
Heh, well well well , because she will be there until 15th of September what.
Unfortunately, I just received a bad news from her which is
she'll only be back on 20th of September. ;(


Okay, let's skip away this sad sad part,
and talk about the happy moments during her birthday celebration.
Shall I?
Let the pictures tell the stories ;)
Let's go! Jom jom jom~^^



The beginning of the party.
As you can see, birthday girl still looked pretty sober.

Both of us prefer taking picture on our left side,
so no choice, result turned out like this.
but, nt bad huh right?


I realized he looks like crown in this picture.
Bie, u've the potential to become a crown ler...
;p


Left : The birthday girl Joanne,
she looks gorgeous with the beautiful dress.
Right : Readers who read my blog definitely will know who is the guy in the picture, he's my bie lah ! =)




The pretty Ting Lih aka hot mama.

Hope you like the playboy cupcakes from Chris, bie & I
;)



Picture of the night. *Eleen & Jocelyn*
(p/s: sorry I've forgotten to edit the 1st pic.)


All drunkards? Not even close !

Bernard & Joce
1st : Normal expression
2nd : Funny expression
3rd : Lansi expression

Ahem ahem, but hor the 3rd pic,
bernard looks normal wei, not lansi at all
*roar*

Well, I was talking crap over there.
O B V I O U S L Y , I was D R U N K, finally.
heh.. pai sei pai sei har...
Btw, I kinda impressed of few of us
could finished the 3 damn bottles in 1 hour plus?


Well, no matter how, we enjoyed we had fun.
Here is the birthday poem for the birthday girl. ;)

*
*
*

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

*Happie birthday Jo*