05 January 2010

Bie & Babe ♥ 1 & the half year Anniversary

13.12.2010
Another memorable day for us. It's our Anni...
It reminds me of the past.
13th May 2009... I will never forget... It was the second day when I just came back from Japan and we went out for lunch at "Dai Hei Xi" Sunway. The first day that we officially became "friend" again...
Why do I mentioned offcially became "friend" AGAIN? hehe, long story and I would like to just keep it to myself... *private & confidential* HAHAHAHAH...

We celebrated our Anni at Pavilion, makan makan, jalan jalan, pic here and there, and lastly, we went to Maba stadium to watch the basketball game. KL Dragon vs Thai Tiger.
Woohoo, I enjoyed the game man! It was my very very first time watching LIVE...
My emotions follow the flow of the game... I emo when Thai Tiger goal, but I got very excited when KL Dragon goal!!!!!!! Who do I support? Obviously, KL dragon lah wei ;p
Who won in the end? Of course KL Dragon! !
KL Dragon rawkcs! ;) Go KL Dragon go KL Dragon go KL Dragon~


Pavilion

Had lunch at Yo Sushi!
We are actually the loyal customers of Zanmai, but we got attracted of the environment and ambience of Yo Sushi.
So we decided to have a try here.
Well, honestly speaking, I will still prefer Zanmai. I've found the food there not as yummylicious as Zanmai.
So Yo Sushi, you are our of my list. Sorry...



My always fav food!


The x'mas tree


Bie just got his spec.
I prefer him wearing spec, looks more mature ;)
Wooo, my baby has grown up to a MAN!!!! WAHAHAHAH....

The xmas decoration in Pavilion.
lovin' the xmas decoration. The only festival I alwis heart.


Bie was posing...


The santa!
I want the real santa to gimme lots lots lots xmas pressie lah!
hahahah... I know it will never happen...



On the way to Maba Stadium




Maba Stadium, KL


Hunny Madu from fly.fm
She was there to sing NEGARA KU~~~~





Thanks for Ken Han of giving us the VIP tix to watch the game!
Never regret of watching it! ;D

Last but not least, I enjoyed the Anni and I am here to dedicate a poem for my bie,
here you go bie ;)

A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.



With lotsa love, Jocelyn