27 December 2009

Merry Berry Xmas 2009 !


Merry Berry X'mas people! I know it's pretty late to greet you guys...
I was so busy of my work, yet I still haven't get my laptop, therefore I've no chance to update my blog...
Btw, how was your Christmas celebration people? Hope you guys had a great one during your Christmas...
So here comes to mine...
Christmas is the only festival I can't wait for it to come...
Frankly speaking, I was kinda looking forward to this 2009 christmas but somehow, I couldnt feel any xmas spirit... Where's the xmas spirit? Where? Sighhh....
It was like a normal day for me... Aik, why do I sound so sad?
Aiyak, I wasn't entirely sad lah, I still enjoyed the xmas eve celebration with my bie and all my brothers =)

@ James's house, USJ

Boon looks retarded here...

and my bie looks fierce here...

food and drinks
Thanks for monster's mom and boon ;)
They fulfilled our stomach! Ekek...


Do I look like a santa? hehe

crazy siao siao shon

AHAHAHAH.... james, r u feeling itchy? scratch-scratch

Shon's candid


Jerica & Jocelyn

clockwise : doraemon shon, monster's mommy, ms juliana & monster

ms juliane's no.1 pose.
Classic

Boon & his girl

All my brothers and bie.
Wow, bie, I feel you're so strong in a sudden!!! XD

Hohoho, see what's next after all the liquor and beer?
Here comes to THIS!!!

Apa la shon... point ape...





I'm currently looking forward the coming xmas in year 2010 !
Y a h h h o o o o ....



The next update gonna be my anni...
Stay tuned people!


With lotsa love, Jocelyn