12 January 2010

just the two of us . new year eve



HAPPIE NEW YEAR 2010 ! ! ! Hohoho... Hope I'm not that late to wish all of you happie new year! ;)


Well, I'm so happiiee that I can finally said good bye to year 2009 and H E L L O o o o o to year 2010 !
Yes, 2009 was a nightmare to me, a terrible and horrible one. My dearest loyal readers who read my blog constantly and my friends will understand why I said it was a terrible and yet, horrible one. :x
Argh, I do not want to think of it because it still haunt me and it has been almost a year.
Okay okayy okayy, stop thinking about it and I believe 2010 will be a great year for me.
Owh yeah, I know all the good things will happen on me ;)
Miracle is gonna happen in year 2010...


What did I do on the last day of 2009?
A simple one. Just the two of us celebrated our new year eve. Two of us? Obviously my bie & I. We celebrated at my bie's house.
We're getting old, and yet, we do not want to become hamburger in da public! ! We couldn't stand the crowd anymore...
We rather stayed at home and spent our own sweet time, yeah, just the two of us ;) Awww, how sweet! Hahahah, syok sendiri pulak... What the hell man...


During the night, we drank wine and we had our fav food Mcd for our dinner as we were so lazy to cook, , last but not least, Maltesers chocolate ! ! Owh yeah, the last one, watched DVD while waiting 12am to come...
No doubt, bie's hse has a superb nice view to see the fireworks from KL, Genting & PJ! Damn it, i'm lovin his place! (=



There's a meaning in this picture. Can you see it?
It's pretty obvious wei...
Haihyo, let me tell you guys lah, it's 2010 man!!!!
I heart this pic, and I felt myself was so creative because I proposed this idea to bie ;p
ekek, nice ler nice ler~xD

Had our wine while watching dvd

The two of us. *heart*

The silly look of me

silly look no.2

Deep thought? Thinking of your new year resolutions? hehe...

The piece of failed "work" while bie was trying to do the "0"
looks funny though... heh...

Another piece of failed "work" ;p


I know it was a simple celebration, but it meant a lot to me, and I enjoyed it!



Now what I've to do is think of my resolutions...

Stay tuned people~


With lotsa love, Jocelyn