12 January 2010

Trip to JB & Spore

Here comes to my JB & Singapore trip~
I was looking forward very badly toward this trip wit my baby, josie & wen chien!
The main purpose of going? To attend the Tattoo Convention in Singapore~
Worth going because u get to know the different tattoo artist from the different world.
Yet, I totally impressed of their tattoo skill.

I didn't want to talk much for the introduction, let's the Mr. Journey tells you guys the story =)



Let's enjoy the journey....

@ JB

A place where you can view the whole Singapore.
A place where you can get the best nasi lemak in town!

Wen Chien, Michell & Michell's mom.
They were thinking what to order?

Satay, another best yummy yummy food in this place.

I'm a nasi lemak lover... So whenever I see nasi lemak, I couldn't run away from it...
but nasi lemak is really fattening, the name itself already tells u...
nasi LEMAK = LEMAK
=____='''

A night club in JB.
A room cost us around RM10k, no joke, it is seriously that EXPENSIVE!
Thanks for Mr.Mystery for paying the room =)

Kinda pity them, because there got no customers at the hall there, but they were still enjoyed singing! Professional!

Wen Chien and my baby

Josie, the best boss ever =)

Karaoke session!


Why my baby looks so pervert here :P

HAHAHAH... I want to kiss I want to kiss
wen chien : go away go away go away!!!


Don't you think the room is freaking huge?




@ Singapore

Tattoo Convention, Expo Hall
These are all the booths




Miami Ink.
Tattoo freak should heard about it before...

Yay! Got to take picture with Kim from LA ink
Too bad Kat Von D didn't come...








Forgotten where is this place dy, but I kno it was near by Bugis street =)
I didn't have much time for shopping, because it was really rush ;(
Nvm nvm, I will have the chance to drop by Bugis street to grab all the cheap cheap stuffs when I visit Spore again and shop like a mad woman, of course, my wallet must be THICK enough ;) thin thin wallet how to shop wei, right?

Frankly speaking, the roads in spore, OMFG, so complicated! :X
The roads are seriously fucked up!! We did not understand the short form of their road and kept asking the people around how to get to the MRT station..(p/s: I find singaporeans actually very friendly, whenever we stopped by the road and asked for the direction, they were willing to lead and guide us.) And yet, we were finding a parking spot to park our car... We finally found it and parked our car, and these were all the packing tickets that we put..crazy sial... HAHA

We were at the MRT... Hrmm, or LRT... aiyak, whatever as long you know I know apa tu enough dy... :D
Exhausted after a long long day... but I enjoyed the trip so much...