19 July 2009

A picnic. Tried it yet?

Tried picniking?
My very first time and it was an awesome lil picnic day @ Putrajaya.
It was a very good experienced for me.
Woke up in the early morning while the sky was still dark.
All of us (Angie.Joanne.Chris.Bie.James) met up @ Taipan
before we headed to our destination.


Journey begins...

Here we are~

Fantastic scene with an excellent weather
God loves us (;
Weather loves us ;)


Dang dang dang dang~
Our picnic spot!

The PDA couple.
That what Joanne always said, "don't PDA eh!"
LOL

Nice candid

Whhoaaaa, Angie, nice shot!


I like the background, the composition & the lighting
but I don't like muh LEG!
LOOK FAT!!!!!
Like the drumstick man... Yewww



I can't stop laughing at the pictures below (Jo & I):
LMAO!





yes yes, girls fight!

hehehe, I jumped higher than Angie~

sopoh chris & joce
We were too thirsty until we kept hugging the coconut tree

;)

2 hiao poh wanna make out with the pillar?

My gwod, my bie... He was acting like a monkey.
I think he born in the wrong year, shouldn't be in the year of tiger,
monkey suits him. ;p

Muh Fav.

Let me introduce my new friend, Joanne Alba
Don't you think she's sexier than Jessica Alba? LOL



I've no idea what is she doing?
Jo, what are you trying to pull?

Angie * Joanne

jump jump jump...

wheeewhitttt....


AGAIN!
My bie loves pillar & coconut treeeee....
He really loves climbing up...
*faint*


End of journey




Enjoy the day to the max ;)
We shall organize another one, but before that, gotta get another nice spot!
Muaccckssss!



tata


..xoxo..