11 July 2009

I want shabu shabu again ! ! ! !

New born restaurant in Kepong!

*Welcome to Momo Paradise*

If I would like to rate, I would rate 9/10
The food there seriously... My god...
I tell you... Especially the mini taiwan sausage & meatball...
WOW WOW WOW! really... 2 thumbs up plus 2 toes up man!
hehe... Am I over exaggerating?


Btw, this shop opened by my fren Joshua Liew.
I was waiting for him to open the Hello Kitty restaurant,
but ended up is Momo Paradise but not Hello Kitty. LOL
Anyway, I like this restaurant, like the concept itself,
like the food, and the environment.
Price is reasonable, RM25 nett, eat as much as you can!


Enjoy ^^





The concept iz like Japanese Restaurant.
But I don prefer this.. I will prefer the trolley..
hahahhaa
Cos dis gotta wait damn long for a fish ball, do you want it?
wait til grow mushrooms all over my body man.

The Trolley with lotsa food~
Yeah, I prefer this.

I've no idea why recently I look so chubby in the picture...
T____T

Starving starving starving sial...
I had gone crazy when I saw all the foods...
I want all I want all!!!

The sauces.
I like the teriyaki sauce. Nice!

It's made by fish.
yes, it's eatable!
but don't you think iz so KAWAII neh~



Everyone has a "personal" pot


3 of us were busying taking all the silly & funnie pictures..



Baby & I after makan our shabu shabu~
All went home with big big tummy...
ekek...
Can't wait for the next shabu shabu session ;)


tata


..xoxo..