05 July 2009

another honeymoon day with my bie


Woohoo~ It's weekend!
I love weekend I love weekend I love weekend!!!
I've been looking forward after so long!
So long as in? Haha, 5 days only la :p



Went to Kiwi Express @ Shah Alam mall with bie
after we woke up from sleep :P
hunger hunger wanna hunt for some nice niceee foodssss~

The suckiest nasi lemak I had in my life.
It didn't taste like nasi lemak, it tasted like nasi with soya source, tats all!
Plus, it costed me RM8.90 pulak, I expected good food,
but totally failed and disappointed me.
I rather go sea park to makan the nasi lemak @ RM4.50
but it's so damn freaking yum yum...

Curry laksa is so freaking very the super duper the extremely declious lo!
It's big portion though it's selling at RM8.90
Never look down at this restaurant because I judged this restaurant
from his location or the amount of the customers.
And I thought it not gonna be nice.
(Though the nasi lemak really sucky la!)
You will never know you can find a good food here man...
Hehehe... that what I got here -> Curry Laksa!! Yum yum!

My beloved darling baby honey bie bie...

I Can't Smile Without You baby...
Love you.