04 July 2009

BFJ Grand Launch

25/06/2009
Best Food Junction Grand Launch at Royale Bintang 7pm-1030pm
Being baby's gf of course I needed support him and attended
his company
grand launch right.
Well, need to correct sth here which is not his company,
is the company which he is currently working at. HaHa..
Anyway, congrats for the grand launch ;)


Well, Angie and I reached there at around 6.15pm because
we wanted to avoid the jam.
Ya, obviously haven't start at 6.15pm as
they were still busying setting up the stage and so on.


Frankly speaking, the Grand Launch was a little bit boring.
And yet, chairs weren't provided due to the reason that
we gotta walked around to test the food.
Well, I heart the food there especially the cakes from Zen by Secret Recipe.
Other than that, the New Zealand ice-cream.
I'm a desert lover,
therefore I will definitely craved for the desert man!
*yum-yum-yum*






The stage

YESSSS!!!
These are the deserts from Zen by Secret Recipe.
I love the green tea cheese cake!
My gosh! Saliva kept dripping...
If I would like to rate, 10/10
Trust me baby, it's definitely better than having an orgasm man.
HAHAHAHAHAH

Joce . My baby . June
Hehe, they said this pic looks like those korean drama cover.
hehe

Jin Ni . Jay . Joce
They're Matt's colleagues. I like to hang out wit them,
they're so friendly.

Matthew. The 2nd Matthew in the office.
Let say you meet a person who has a same name as you.
Feeling weird while you are calling that person,
it's like calling yr name lor.
HAHA


Heart this pic.
The silly us.


Finally, grand launch was over.
We were hanging out at the stage drinking wine
and then went to Sanctuary for drinking.
It's been a long time I never enter the club weh...
Honestly, I can't stand the crowd and also the loud music.
I prefer going to a pub to chill and talk with my friends.
I used to think that I will never quit clubbing,
but things changed when I'm getting older.
Anyhow I still enjoyed to club wit baby & his colleagues.
;)



tata


..xoxo..