29 June 2008

Sunday!

Today is Sunday
It's 11.57am
I'm sitting in front of my pc for 2 hours of doing nothing
Suppose to go my mom's saloon, but I'm lazy...mayb later?or mayb no?
Bored like hell
Finding my gal to yumca
3pm...iz so late for me
Cos I bored until grow SPIDER WEB
Thinking want to yumca wif my gal or not
Weather is so nice cos just stopped raining
It's 12.01pm right now

I'm wearing a pink top with a brown show pants
I'm listening to Gary's song....
"Superwoman"
Aww, so sad la this song
Emo Emo Emo
Owh shit!
I don't wanna be Emo lar =(
Must be tough! That's what I keep on telling myself for the whole morning!
Yesterday I slept at around 3.30am
Today woke up at 9.45am

Slept for 6 hours plus...
NooOooo, 6hours wasn't enough for me
Recently, dark circle "pop-up" because of lack of sleep...
Aik Aik, iz very obvious!
At first, I didn't realize until Angie and Joann told me about it!
Owh gosh! Must sleep early dy~
Hope I can make it as well =p *HAHA*!
Out of sudden, I miss Metropolitan so much
I miss CPU the most!
Miss the memories....

Miss, when I was 18 yrs old....
Time flies fast, I'm now 23 years old (AUNTY le!)
Some of my friends said that I dont look like 23 yrs old
Some of my friends said that I look like 19, 20 or 21 ^^
So happy to hear that
Ha-Ha-Ha-HA
Well, it's now 12.11pm!
I am feeling hungry
My stomach comes out witf these sounds
*Gu-lu-Gulu-Gulu-Guuuu-lu*! =_=

But, still raining out there *Sighz*
I think I need to clean my room
There are a lot of things need to throw it away....
A lot A lot A lot A LOT....
Especially flowers
Some soft toys, maybe I will just keep it somewhere
Ya, somewhere....
Listening to the theme song of 200 pounds *Byul*
Regret Regret...make me emo again...!
Change song? but the song iz nice ler

Awww, struggling...
Stupid me!
God bless that tomorrow got no figure studies classs!
I really don't wanna attend any class during exploration week
I just want to rest and get my works done
I'm now listening very old old old songs
"Pretty Woman", sing by Roy Orbison
"Stand by me", sing byBen E.King
"I'd Love you to want me", sing byLobo
"Only U (And U alone)", sing by The Platters

12.26pm now, I'm tired...
So, byebye!