30 June 2008

bwai bwai football fever~

Today iz the football FINAL wei!
Spain (1) vs Germany (0)
Well, I support Spain~
Spain won man =p


Thought of watched at Matthew's hse~cos his mom gonna hse warm
due for the final of football.
But end up, plan changed...so we decided to watch at Subang with Angie, Joann and Yusof~


It's actually the key chain for my car key~
Angie took te sticker and sticked on it..haha~
my keychain iz on fire wei~


My keychain wanna watched football as well. Football fever!!
We were at the Subang mamak nearby Station One. Wow, iz so f*cking crowded!
Most of the people were actually supported Spain, me as well :P
But somehow Angie supported Germany, unfortunately, Germany lose!
I think I better don't wear any red top and mention Spain in front of her :P
cos she was so sad cos Germany lose dy and pissed of people who supported Spain..LOL
So whoever who wear red color shirt or top, u better becarefulll :P
*beware-beware*

Matthew sticked the bomb sticker on it~
Cigg with da bomb, which means the more u smoke, the faster u die :P
LOL...


Well, we were just so bored....until kept on playing around the sticker~



Owh yeah, finally football iz over right now~
I can have a good sleeeep dy xD
Bye EURO Cup~