06 June 2008

♥ Joce, Eppy Burfday! ♥

31/05/2008 was muh birthday~
Celebrated on my bday eve with my lovely friends at Red Box and Sky Bar.
As I wish, I went SkyBar, finally. =)
Didn't celebrate my bday on my actual day it was because my mom was in the hospital on my bday eve night..... But don't worry, my mom's operation was successfull ! *thank god*!


I would like to thanks :
Carmen, Eeven, Erica, Chris, Tong Hao, JooHin, Hyena, Calvin for attending muh bday celebration

Thanks for da lovely Bikini, AnnaSui perfume, my fav - Tiramisu cake, "card"etc...
Thanks for all da wishes and greetings from you all.


I would like to thanks :
TJ and James

Thanks for the suprised (cake, hehe~), =) Thanks for the flowers...
Thanks for spending your time to celebrate my bday @ Sky Bar~ ^^

Well, I'm in love with Sky Bar, the view there iz FANTASTIC! Much more nicerrrrr than Luna Bar.


I would like to thanks :
My lovely frens who wish me thru sms, call, friendster & facebook~
Truely appreciated.



They are all my biatch:P
love them alot!
cant live without them....*mwah*





yumyum, don't you think iz delicious? finger lickin good!
haha~actually iz "fork" lickin good~LOL



Sky Bar, KL


Muh 2nd cake (Iz ice-cream cake!)
Thanks TJ =)


James Joce TJ




(`'•.¸(`'•.¸ ¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
•( ** ありがとう ** )•
•( ** JOCELYN ** )•
(¸.•'´(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)