13 June 2008

Life

What is life? Are you having a good life or a bad life? Life sucks? How about me? How about my life? Is there any single word can describe my life in the moment right now? I can't find any word to describe my life as my life right now is kinda complicated, I guess, I think so.

I guess my life is a combination of sadness, lies, being betrayed, and fool. Wow, all sound so emo wei. But of cos, sometimes there are happy moments in my life , but is less. Sometimes I tell myself, I should be glad after the 512 China ShiChuan Earthquake had happened. They are much more pity, they lost their house, lost their families, no food etc. I really should feel glad because I have a shelter to stay, I can eat I can drink I can go for classs I can walk I still have all my friends... Why am I complaining my life so much? Why am I alwayz feeling sorrow? But human is all like this. They always don't appreciate things which are surrounding them.