05 June 2012

What is inside my bag¿?


 Yoohoo everyone! 
How you guys spent your weekend? Hope you guys had a great one! =)

Today I want to blog about "What is inside my bag?".
 I guess usually guys will be curious what is inside women's bag?! Why woman need such a "huge bag"¿ Why is it so heavy¿ Why do we need to bring so many stuffs out¿ Treasure hunt whenever we need to find something? To be frank, sometimes I get lil frustrated as well when I was trying to find my stuffs from my bag though I have a bag organizer. *shake-head*!


Aite, bag organizer is designed to organize essentials item and keep everything in sight. Everything are kept so neatly inside the bag organizer, yet I can quickly change from one bag to another bag.

Bought this bag organizer when I was back to Taiwan. It's dirt cheap selling at Taiwan, unlike Malaysia. My friend told me that she saw it selling at the price of RM69.90 @ Robinsson?! WADAFUK! 


I left this out because I always forgot to put it inside my bag, it's pretty heavy okay! 

 This is M.A.C Mineralize Charged Water Revitalizing Energy. A fusion of Mineralize Charged Water and pure diamond powder. Instantly enlivens, energizes and revitalizes the skin while adding radiance.Keeps skin soft and supple. Refreshing green tea and citrus fragrance.

I wasn't aware of the product until I went for M.A.C roadshow at Mid Valley. The make up artist sprayed this on my face after he applied lip gloss for me. I was told that he found my skin was superb duper dehydrated (=__=|) Ya I know he wasn't the first person who told me that. 
My mom and I are using it as well, and we find it pretty good. Those who always stay in the air-cond room should buy it! 


The contents here don't look scary right. I only bring essential items.
Yeah, I have my car keys, company card, season pass and bla bla bla...
 "Eh, where is the tissue¿" - Always forgot to bring tissue whenever I'm out. 
"Eh, why are there so many name cards¿" - Name cards given from friends & new met friends, PLUS, my own name card as well.



My pinky iPhone! I can't live without my iPhone. 
Guess what, I bought this hello kitty casing for the 2nd time already! :X The ribbon dropped off... 
*how sad - sniff sniff*! 


Inhaler & gastric medicine is a MUST to bring along. My gastric and asthma will attack me anytime they want.


ESSENTIAL?!  Haha! I can answer you loudly, "YES!!" I love to wear accessories, especially ring, earrings, bracelet and necklace. I don't like to find my hand empty.How about perfume? Well, I'm a smoker, I need to perfume to keep away the ciggy smell.


Cosmetics inside my pink make-up case!


Cigarette. Nah, I don't smoke Marlboro Menthol, I prefer Marlboro Ice or Marlboro Black. 
This taste *yucky*!


My Anna Sui mirror and comb, bought these for the 2nd time!! *damnit*

L'occitane hand creme is one of my favorite.
Recently, I'm a collector of body lotion and hand creme!!! I kept buying and those ain't cheap kiez (my wallet is getting skinnier...). 
Guess what, next I'm gonna get d Crabtree & Evelyn hand lotion! :D I love their smell.


Okay, I'm done with my post! 

Stay tuned for my upcoming post yah



With love,
Jocelyn, xoxo