11 June 2012

My not so young birthday celebration

Hello peeps! Today's post is about my birthday celebration =)
I have been saving this draft up to a week, finally now I have the time to finish it up the post.
Time passes very quickly. I celebrated my 26th birthday @ Kampai Kota Damansara, and I felt like it just happened not long ago. The time just flies.

On 25th of May, my first birthday celebration with the big bunch at The Pool, Jalan Ampang. That was my first visit, I kinda like the place thou... =)


Oh well...
 Let the pictures do the talking.
  



#1  First birthday celebration @ The Pool, Jalan Ampang

My girls


My brothers - Thanks for making me so drunk on that night =_=|

My high school mates - Jack, Yew Jin and my bff Jacklyn a.k.a bowl mee =)



Fuankee, Daniel, Melissa Hew, Jun Ming and Eugene Lau.
Mel, not to forget that you mixed my beer with liquor. *yuck*!

Darling, thanks for the cake! *muah*!


 
My beloved. Thanks and sorry for that night. Love you much much!

Picture taken inside the toilet =p You know, girls love to take picture inside the toilet! haha! XD
It looks so blur when I enlarged it, so I shall remain this size =)

Group photo with the girls.
My babes - Jade, Elaine & Melissa went missing =_=

Group photo with the guys.

Would like to apologize If neglected anyone of you as I was really busy running around. Please forgive me.. ☹ 


#2  Second birthday celebration @ the office



     With the rest of the May babies =)

Special edited by zabou Audrey Seto. 
Btw, do I look like I'm 27 years old? No right.. =p


#3 Third birthday celebration @ Leonardo's Dining Room & Wine Loft
 



One of the zabou - Ash ash!


Pork Knuckle Platter *sedapppp*!


 




Audrey Seto & I. Did you guys find the similarities on us? ;)

A great night with these 2 zabous =)





Made a wish, hope my wish will come true.


#4  Forth birthday celebration @ Ben's and then The Bee, Publika

Special thanks to Binson Tan who ordered me the damn graveyard, long island plus (and you guys called it as ICE-TEA =,=) and patron Tequila shot. 


#5   Birthday celebration @ Pastis Cafe & Dining, Gardens



They celebrated birthday with me for the 2nd time =) And thanks for the birthday treat yah! You girls rawkzzz!


## A surprise! 

Thanks lai lai and ah cy for buying me macaroons and valvet cake. 
My tummy was filled with food, cakes and LOVE on that day. =))) Sweet sweet!

Spent my quality time with him on my actual birthday. =)


#6  Belated birthday celebration @ Bernards, Centrepoint Bandar Utama


My buddies Chris, Lucinda & Unklez James since college, except Lu's bf Joe =p




Lastly, to my dear friends, thanks for all the birthday wishes via phone/whatsapp/fb/instagram/
twitter. Beside that, big thanks for those who celebrated birthday with me.. 
Muah.. Lotsa love ♥ .




With love,
Jocelyn, xoxo