29 June 2012

Happy Flyday


Holla! Great isn't it? It's FLYDAY yo! 
I love weekend because 
I can sleep late and wake up late... 
I can enjoy coffee & pearl milk tea at night... 
I can spend time with my boy friend during weekend... 
Or sometimes I will go shopping & movie movie with my mommy... 
I can go drinking or clubbing if there is...
I can rest....
YA! I can do whatever I want!!
Tell me, who doesn't love weekend huh?!!!??


Oh well, was cam-whoring in the office this morning. 
Please tell me which one do you prefer? As one of the picture is original and the rest all edited already but with different effect. 

 No.1 - Original without editing. 

No.2 - Edited A

No.3 - Edited B



No.4 - Edited C


I personally prefer No.1 Original & No. 3 Edited B. Still not so use to the effect of No.4, somehow I find it weird... 
What say you my dear readers?   (¬‿¬)


Anyway, FYI, those who loves shopping, MNG & Charles & Keith is currently having further deduction up to 70%. And yet, Topshop, Zara, Beshka and MOREEE is having SALES too!!! 
Enjoy shopping during weekend yah! ≧°◡°≦





With love,
Jocelyn, xoxo


HAPPY WEEKEND PEEPS! ≥^.^≤