17 April 2012

Still a party queen


I thought I will sick of partypartypartying like a rockstar! Oh well, I'm so wrong! Life is too short, Don't tell me that you want to go party when you're in the age of 50-70? Life is too short of course I want to live my life to the fullest. 
So I can tell you, I love my life. I enjoy the way it is.


#1 Stacy's birthday @ Zouk

 She said it was gonna be her last time to celebrate her birthday in club. Shall see shall see... ;D

Pakcik Edmund Foo a.k.a Monkey. Basically he's like my daddy cos he NAGNAGNAGggggg non-stop! 


#2 Vertigo 
to support IMMA*BLEEP*YOUUP!! ;)

 
  My bff ♡





#3 St Patrick's kick off @ Sunway Giza


 


 #4 St Patrick's Day @ Changkat

 It's good to see you girls again after so long!!

 #5 Zouk after St Patrick's Sunway Giza



 We girls at the console =P


#6 Happily ever after - Zouk's 8th Anniversary 

 

 My "partners/family members" in crime ☺

  Finally I remember his name - Edmund ;p 
Sorry my dear frens out there, I suck in names but i def remember faces ;) Apologize apologize!!

 With Tim, the founder of MHB (Malaysia's Hottest Bloggers)

 #7 Zouk @ Sepang
 Woohoo, this is the most exciting part as I missed out Future Music Festival Asia 2012 & Johnnie Walker event *how-sad*! Therefore I was really looking forward for this until my neck as long as giraffe.. 
haha I know I'm way too exaggerate about it..  

"AFROJACK AFROJACK yo man!"

  
haha, lollipop? Owh well, I was trying to quit smoking so I gotta kept on sucking lollipop to kill my urge of smoking.. BUT, I failed because of AFROJACK! I became crazeeeee when he came out to the stage!!
 Our first rave ♥

 
Endless jumping and dancing... 


  ッ

 
AWESOMENIGHT!ZOUK@SEPANG2012YOUROCK!

Live for today... Plan for tomorrow... So let's party!




With love,
Jocelyn, xoxo