18 April 2012

...more than just yoga


 Do you believe I joined yoga? UNBELIEVABLE right?
Don't be surprise, seriously I just joined mYoga @ Gardens and this is my 3rd week already. 
The main reason why I wanna join is because of I find my living lifestyle is pretty bad - smoke & drink and no exercise at all. When was the last exercise I had? The "real real" exercise k? I guess it was 2 yrs ago or maybe after form 5? HAHA! That's pretty bad. So right now I have be more health conscious and yet I need to shape, tone and tighten my body and get rid of all the fats at my tummy and hands. Oh damn it I hate those parts you know? It's like carrying a spare tyre everywhere I go. ;X

I really like the environment there, yet they provide over 30 types of yoga, dancing class, pilates and cycling class as well. Secondly, Yet, it's so convenient for me because just 5 min away from my office (haha, I work in Gardens South Tower) and I usually go after work.☺




DANG-DANG! My membership card.




 

  
 Fat burn cycling class is a must to attend AT LEAST once a week! So I can say bye bye to my fats :D

 I tell myself not to give up and keep it up!





With love,
Jocelyn, xoxo