26 December 2009

Fluxed 1st year Anniversary and the launch of Pro Tuners 11.12.2009

Fluxed Anniversary and also the launch for the Pro Tuners Magazine at MOS.
Congratulations Fluxed =)

Rabbitfeet Tattoo is also one of the sponsor for the event. We had given out 150 vouchers and 5 lucky winners got to have their dream tattoo from Rabbitfeet Tattoo for free.
Woohooo~

Well back to the topic, lol...
Hrmp, why don't let the pictures do the talking =)
I'm just so lazy to do the talking...


DJ Juju.Juliana . Steven . Me
Steven is the Doraemon No.2

Bie's sister - Myera
She's freaking hot right?

Gavin & Myera


Bie's mommy & his step dad

Uncle Suki is so cute..
hahahahah...
I guess he was already tipsy?


Bie & I

Michell & Wen Chien


Wen Chien . TJ . I




my silly boy


What is on the floor?

Daniel from Fluxed


Frankly speaking, the event was a lil boring...
The saddest part was, free flow ended damn early... I only drank 1 & 1/2 bottles of beer...
Sigh, you have to know me, i'm such an alcoholic, 1 1/2 bottles weren't enough for me man...
so ended up all of us shared shared to open 1 bottle of vodka..
At least I got home with a lil tipsy ;)