28 November 2009

The progress of my tattoo...

Finally, I got my tattoo.
Is time to cut off *a tattoo on my back* from my wish list.
Actually I got 2 tattoos, 1 in front, 1 at the back.
I'm now to show my tattoo on my upper back waist.
The one on my upper back waist took 2 days to complete, which is in total 4 hours...
The one in front, nah, still need to add a lot more, so don't wanna show show first.. hehe ;p


Dear readers, you guys must be wondering why 2 days?
hahaha, paliah me because I cannot tahan the "geli-ness"...
Next question might get from you guys is, "huh? geli? I thought should be PAIN wat?!?!?"
Frankly speaking, I have no idea why I felt so damn freaking extremely geli...
I still can "FEEL" it.... (T_T)
The percentage of geli-ness is much much much much more higher than the pain!!!!!!!
Am I a weirdo? Lol...


On the progress



Finally


My name on my upper back waist.
I heart it
I dislike tribal, and also tribal is no longer an IN thing in the market, can say it's outdated
(but I still don understand why still got a lot people like tribal =_=? why why why??!?!?)
Thus, my tattooist decided to use vintage style to design my tattoo. I really heart it, because it really suits my personality. =)))

So, this is my so call final outcome, actually still need to do alot of shading after 1 month (currently need to let my skin rest rest n recover first) because, I cannot tahan the geli-ness againzzzzz =P


Last but not least, I would like to say arigato gozaimas to my dear tattooist Wen Chien~ =)



Dear readers, wanna get a tattoo?
Join Rabbitfeet, The Lasting Ink