16 August 2009

Paaarrrrrttttyyyy timeeeeee ♥

Yesterday night, Saturday night, party like nobody business.
Attended Kent event @ Orange club with my bie, Joanne,
Chris and Beh came for an hour as they needed to reach Phuture at 10plus.
To get into the Kent event, we needed buy 1 carton of kent cigg and free 2 tix, plus *free-flow* wei ;p
And guess what, the cigg really cannot make it and
it was super duper slim like women cigg.
Kena con kao kao nya!
As a conclusion, it taste sucks though the packaging is pretty cool.


Just to fulfill you guys curiosity, was I drunk?
Well, I was above tipsy or edi drunk? before we headed to Phuture. LOL
I was being a mosquito ga ga for the whole night long.
Sorry my dear friends and bie...
I know I created noise pollution, please do forgive me !


Kent Event @ Orange Club
Dress code : black/red


My charming baby

Jocelyn a.k.a alcoholic

The love bird


haha chris, r u trying to seduce me with yr lil sexy tongue? ;p


<3 this pic



Phuture

Mel Joanne Joce

baby alwis with all kind of funnie expressions.

Joanne said I look like humping her... -___-!

forgotten whats the ang mo's name d ;p


My "long lost" friend how wen




bie, yr act cute tak boleh jadi lor


The Monster



I had so much fun yesterday night.
Btw, I would like to say thankiew to my bie
for taking care of me and tolerating me as I was so manja
and kept on merajuk when I was drunk.
I love yaaaa bie


Other than that, I guess this gonna be my last clubbing session.
The next clubbing session most probably wil be after 6 months? lol
C ya peeps, I needa sleep early and wake up early tml
to work work work ! !
Ganbatehhhhh Jocelyn ! ! !