02 August 2009

Juice 7th Anniversary @ MOS

31 07 2009
Attended Juice 7th anniversary at MOS. It's been a long time
I never step into the club man.
Finally, my foot stepped into it on that day.
How was it?
Well, I will still tell you guys that I dislike clubbing and
can't stand the crowd.
"bo bian lah" I'm old d whatz ! LMAO


Anyway, I'm here to post d pictures that I shoot on that night ;)


Joey

what a weird mix & match man.
but in a way it looks freaking cool.

Adidas fashion show


Guys, guess their relationship?
yaya, you guys must be guessing they're couple right?
Nah nah nah, they're not. lol
*Brother & Sister*


Kelly . Joanne . Jocelyn

loveeeeeeeeeee <3

Let me intro my new friend, Funky...
haha


peace and harmony.

My boyfriend -xoxo-

This is superb hilarious wei....
What kind of scene is this?

The monster with his cheeky smile.
And what is Raymond doing beside???
should crop crop crop ;D

My bie ;D Yussof Kelly Funky


That's all for that night.
Looking forward to the coming Kent event ;)
Woohooo, can drink til *vomit*


tata to everyone
cheers!