27 August 2009

Happie Monster's Day

07 09 2009
As usual, calling calling each other after I finished working from Shah Alam
(ops, I'm no longer working right now ;p ).
It was a great day as we had 2 happy news
#1 Celebrated monster's bday in advanced
#2 Congratz to Jo of getting her photography job with high possibility
(Yeah, she is now chosen from the company and flying off to Philipine on 1st of Sept for job training)
Can'tt ya feel the excitementssss??? Wheeeewhiit~


After makan-ing at Kim gary, we switched to Hot Pipers for happy hour.
Awww, I Happy hour !
You guys cannot imagine how much fun we had.
Thankfully I recorded video and I'm here to share the happiness with you all..
Sharing is caring mer.. heh ;)


Again,
Happie birthday Monster!
&
Congratz to Jo!





Special drinks for him - vodka mixed with chivas
hehe, monster puked!!!!!! ;p
though he kept saying *rejection rejection rejection*
Nahhh... ;p



A special poem fer da monster ;)

It’s your birthday time again;
It’s true; there’s no denying,
Another year has come and gone;
You know that I’m not lying.

So for you, the birthday person,
Here’s what I want to say:
I hope this birthday’s the best one yet,
In every delightful way.

So happy birthday to you.
Have lots of birthday fun!