25 June 2009

Bow to all my dearest readers and hope you guys can accept my apologize, sorry.
I've been extremely busy with my assignments, drinking session & friend's birthday celebration as well.

I've now left 4 more subjects to go. Just finished my final for drama class on Monday & my Indesign final project. Lack of sleep while rushing my Indesign. God, a very hectic week. InDesign seriously killed me. Everyday slept for only 3-4 hours just to rush for it. *yawn*!
I pushed myself to the max until I felt like giving up, thankfully I didnt and I managed to complete it.
*I'm a walking zombie~ I'm a bloody walking zombie~ La~ La~ La~*



There're tons of pictures taken in the past 2 weeks, but I've no time to upload. I'm gonna upload and update it very very soon.
I'm gonna update
#1 Jasper's birthday celebration
#2 College life
#3 baby & his families
#4 Drinking sessions
#5 Best Food Junction grand opening (which is today 7pm-10.30pm @ Royal Bintang)

**** Stay tuned ****