10 July 2012

Do you have Pinterest?

Good day guys! Today I'm gonna blog about Pinterest as mentioned in my title.
Do you have Pinterest? Yes? No? (◡‿◡✿)  Or scratching head wondering what the heck is that? 


Pinterest is one of the social media if you are the one who is always looking for the newest and hottest social media phenomenon. It may not be as popular as Facebook or Twitter but this virtual pinboard service can definitely attract plenty of eyeballs. 


BUT, what is it and who is it for? 

It's a social networking and social publishing site based on photos.Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web and everything is represented through images.   

 It's a sharing platform in which you "pin" pictures to your board. It allows you to create categories of photographs, pin your pictures, and share them with other people. 

You may create a board, for example I love pink, so I created a board called "Pink lover" so I will "pin" all the pink images into it. On top of that, upload or add a pin (image) to your board.
Why use Pinterest? 
 To share photos with friends and family
To gather inspiration - For instance, I use it to find my style, I will pin clothing, accessories, shoes, hair & beauty in away to learn how to dress up/ improve my dressing style. So whether you are looking for wedding ideas, DIY ideas, decorating ideas or others, Pinterest is a great place to find it.
To share information - Many people use Ponterest to post their recipes and ideas, or showcase their talents through photographs.


Lazy to sit infront of your computer to "pin"? 
Then download Pinterest for your iPhone (if you have one), it's available on the AppStore. ≧◔◡◔≦

Browse pins from people and pinboards you follow. Repin, like and comment on your favorite pins. Pin with your camera and add a location so other pinners can visit. =)

 

 This is my Pinterest, you may click the button below to follow me. ❁◕ ‿ ◕❁

Follow Me on Pinterest


So, it's time to check it out *Pinterest*!


With love,
Jocelyn, xoxo