27 February 2012

My 2011!

Hewoo everyone! I'm back again. I'm so sorry that I have been MIA for more than half a year. I will try not to disappear for so long again kiez?

Well, time flies, it's now year 2012. How was my 2011? I would say it was a pretty "happening" year for me and yet dramatic. hahaha... After I conclude everything in below then we shall see whether it was a good or bad year for me.. =)

# Celebrated Chinese New Year with my aunt & uncle from Taiwan after so many years. As I recalled my memory, the last time I celebrate my CNY was more than 8 years? or 10 years? ya, pretty long.

# Finally I went to Hot Air Balloon Fiesta @ Putrajaya. I went there quite late and by time I reached there was drizzling.. At last I saw the darft vader & doraemon how air balloon but I couldn't take a nice picture of it because it was dark... Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2012 is back again on March. This time I need to get my ass there as early as possible.

# Being a Party Queen a.k.a Alcoholic as usual - Zouk 7th Anniversary, St Patrick's Festival @ Changkat, Hennessy Artistry 2011 @ Sunway Opera & The Mines, Black & White event, Octoberfest, Tom DIck &Harry's anniversary and more.




# and yeah! I went for Deadmau5 Live LED party @ Sunway Lagoon! I went superb duper crazyyy for the entire night. Imagine I was jumping up and down for the whole night, non stop? haha~ *Deadmau5 YOU ROCK!* I am waiting for your next visit! xoxo~


# Career part? Resigned from YieldAds -> Dentsu Utama, an Advertising Agency which located at Bukit Damansara. I was there for almost 5 months and I left due to some personal issue. Now? back to YieldAds and doing something new as well.

# Sad to mention, I put on a lot of weight!!! :X I was like a fatty bom bom for the first half of 2011 and slowly slim down afte I joined Dentsu =p Right now I need to maintain, plus get a sport shoes next month as I need to start doing exercise. *Need to be more health conscious already =,=!*

# My bff Joanne Chow left for Aussie to continue her study.. Before she left, we had a fabulous farewell trip at The Legend PD. After she left -(v.v)- I miss her too much til I cried everyday (Argh so shame to mention it up...)



# Turned 26 years old and ya, I'm turning 27 in another 3 months time. I had few birthday celebrations with my friends. It was pretty good birthday for me though... ♥


 

# Got myself a white iPhone4 ;) But...but...but... due to some reason, currently my iPhone4 is still in ICU ;( Wondering when can I see my white prince...


# Finally I said bwai bwai to my old junk (black wira which it was my 18yrs old birthday pressie from my dear parents!) and got myself a new hero ;) Not to forget, there goes my xtra commitment!

# To describe my relationship: it was like a roller coaster. Breaking up ain't end of the world, life still need to move on... Now that I have a bf who i knew 4 years ago, somehow we really have to believe in faith. why I said so? This is for me to know and for you to find out. hehehe... I love you~ xoxo


 # Balik kampung (Taipei) with  mommy and I got extremely excited *jumpin up and down~yooohooo*! Met a new Taiwanese friend name Steven Liang.





# Perfume collector - Collect up to 20 perfumes, and more to go yay!

# Got an iPad2 but now it's gone. Well, getting a new one, but shall I just wait for iPad3 instead?


# Obsessed with Hello Kitty.

 # Got myself meatball and sausage! They are/were so adorable and cute! haha, sowee you guys must be thinking whatdafuq is that? haha, it is my hamsters =) but unfortunately meatball pass away last month...


Overall, it wasn't really a bad year for me. Just hope the best in the future.


Will be back very soon for my upcoming post. Promise will not MIA for long yah! :)




With love,
Jocelyn, xoxo