28 February 2012

♫ live without music ♬

 Have you ever heard of this statement "I can't live without music"?
You know what? Based on a research, 63% of people can’t live without music, and I am one of them. ☺


Super fans of Jay Chou
I listen to music especially when I'm at work or else I will fall asleep easily *yawn*
I will blast the music out loud when I am up from my bed
My mobile ringtone is always my fav song
Being emotional when I listen to certain songs which bring back all the memories
Song can be repeated up to 8 hours *non stop yah*!
 † I will not set music as my alarm clock, it will definitely will spoil the song!
Music can cheer me up and bring me down as well 
I will blast the music when I'm in dark
I always listen to old songs (=.=)|
Listen all kind of music except rock, but soft rock is acceptable ;)



#nowlistening to the songs below all-day-night-long:   
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀


你好嗎 by 周杰倫
 

 
Put your hearts up by Ariana Grande



Turn me on by David Guetta



Turn up the music by Chris Brown



In my trunk by DEV



Bounce by Calvin Harris



Hope you guys enjoy the music.


With love,
Jocelyn, xoxo