13 April 2011

Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2011

Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2011 is BACK! ;) I missed it last years and I was pretty excited about it when I knew it was back :D Quickly took out my planner and wrote it down in case I missed it, and sent the link to my bf so that we could go together-gether!

 I went on Saturday evening, the second last day of the event. I was pretty sad because it was raining. The weather was not too promising as it was raining. I was praying so hard for the rain to stop.

Reaching there at about 5.40pm, cars everywhere and the crowd was massive. It seemed like the rain couldn't stop anyone of them to attend the event. Everyone was holding an umbrella, so do my bf and I.

  Raining ;( sob-sob


 
 
 
Extreme games and fun fair booths to keep the crowds occupied. 
Yoohoo! Rain stopped. The 1st hot air balloon was up! ;) 

A mini handsome balloon.

 
 The crown and silly Jocelyn.

 
 He & She. 
(p/s: look at the crowds.)


3 hot air balloons lifting off at Putrajaya.

 
Firing up the balloon so it could go higher.

 
 Finally, worth of waiting. Doraemon was here - my favorite balloon. Darth Vader was just beside it. It was  to dark so I couldn't take the picture of Darth Vader properly. 


 It was a successful event. A new experience for me. ;)