14 April 2011

Homely brunch @ Levain Boulangerie Patisserie

I've been seeing my friends keep tweeting about levain levain levain. I was wondering whats levain? Therefore, I told myself I need to make use of Google, typed in "Levain". 
Here you go, Levain Boulangerie Patisserie came across.  

Levain Boulangeris & Patisserie is housed in a renovated cozy bungalow at Jalan Delima, Off Imbi where you can spend hours sitting down there to chill. ;>



 Classy looking. 

Freshly baked breads from the oven.

The HOT menu. 

 If you're a chocolate lover, there you go!

 It creates a relaxing elegant atmosphere. 
It's a perfect place to spend the quality time with your friends and family. 

 Self-service.

 Stacy and I

My bf. 



 With an outside side patio.

 Mushroom Creme Pasta @ RM9.90

 Chicken Bologinase Spaghettini @ RM8.90

 Teriyaki Beef Baguette Sandwich @ RM10.50
The bun was nicely toasted and the beef was tender and juicy.

 Btw, this was my 2nd time @ Levain with da lovely people ;>

 Their best seller - Turkey Ham & Eggs 
This is definitely my favorite amongst all! ♥ ♥ ♥

Macaroon
I find it pricey and way too sweet.


The price is relatively reasonable. It's going to be my favorite boulangerie.



Levain Boulangerie Patisserie
Address: No. 7 Jalan Delima, Off Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur. 
Tel:03 - 2142 6611
Business Hour: 8am - 8pm Daily