28 May 2012

Pink makes me happy!

I still remember baby blue used to be my favorite color when I was standard 6. The customed curtain and bed sheet in my room was blue in color. 
Can't really recall when was the time I fell in love with pink. Currently, I'm "well known" as pink lover, all my friends know that I'm madly in love with pink. 
Pink makes me happy. In my opinion, pink is the color of all things that are fun about being a girl.
 "Light pink represent a baby girl... pure, hopeful, soft, loving...The world at her feet and a wonderful future ahead of her.  
Hot pink represents the passion felt by all women who has ever loved or been loved."
 


I believe in pink as pink makes me feel wonderful and comfortable.


Pink balloons

I would keep them forever if there is no expiry date. ;)


Pink nails

Pink polka dots, yet polka dots is my favorite!



 









"The very pink of perfection."


With love,
Jocelyn, xoxo