08 March 2011

Weekend

I believe everyone loves weekend and public holiday. You know what? I didn't appreciate weekend and public holiday when I was still a student. Student life, you've plenty of time, can skip class and lepak anytime you want to. *Stress-free*
*No-Stress-free*, compare to working life. Job commitment and  more responsibility. No more asking money from parents but support them. Yet, you can't just simply skip work like how you used to skip in college. When I'm in this working life, I'm always looking forward to weekend and public holiday. February is my favorite month! I had 11 days of holiday *yoohoo*! 
I feel a-l-i-v-e during weekend, especially tomorrow is Flyday :D  
Well, the reason why do I love weekend is because:
*I can sleep and wake up late
*I can party til late though I always party during weekdays as well *bleuk*
*Happy hour at 5pm? *hohoho* FYI, I finish work at 7pm and usually HH ends at 8pm/9pm, so aint enough for me!
So far these are the main reason.

So lets see what did I do during my weekend? 


I had this frozen  yogurt from Moo Cow. 
I believe it hasn't been popular in Malaysia if we compare to Tutti Frutti. 
I got attracted of the deco, I stopped and walked forward to test their yogurt. I tried Original, Mango and currently they came out this new flavor which is Rose+Lime. 
I fell in love with Original flavor. The Original is not too tart and plenty creamy; the perfect dessert.

 
Childlike decoration

It's different with Tutti Frutti where you can choose the size of the cup and weigh it. What you get is a standard cup filled with the yogurt and a topping of your choice for only RM9.90.  

I would suggest you not to share with your friend or love one because it ain't ENOUGH for you both though it's BIG! It just taste SOoOoooooo GOOD!!!

It's located at 
K-08-A,
Plaza Ground Floor, 
Hartamas Shopping Centre. 

Go try babehhh!

 
 I went to do French Manicure. I like red & pink, so these are the main color I always choose for my nail.  I told myself I shall change to orange, black, purple or brown. Somehow I will just stick back the same range of color no matter what. *I-Failed-Big-Time*!
Red is HOT

As a alcoholic, of cos I won't miss a chance of going out to drink!

So my dearest readers, hows yr weekend? 
I'm here to wish you all have a great week ahead! ;)